Monday, August 15, 2011

5x5: I Just Can't Get Enough of Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. Bags

5x5 Clothing
Lee Lee



Anyone that knows me and knows me well, is aware of my love affair with all things L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B. (Love, Angel, Music, Baby) is the creative outlet of Gwen Stefani. It all began as a purse collaboration with Lesportsac in 2003 and lasted only a few short years. Together, they created super cute purses, wallets, coin purses and duffel bags in a ton of shapes, styles and prints. After the collaboration ended, Gwen went on to build the L.A.M.B. brand into a clothing, footwear, and accessory line.


My first L.A.M.B. bag was given as a gift. A 2nd generation Large Backstage Bag in red. She was beautiful and so unexpected.
My love affair continued on when I discovered my favourite shape, the Hella Hobo. I have since made it my mission to own almost every single print.


All of my hobos on display. I'm only missing a few hard to find prints.
Because these are now practically extinct I'm not sure I'll ever have them all.

Two of my faves are first generation bags and feature the beautiful guitar strap and are super rare.
Of course my second gen leopard hobo is right at the top of the list.
Like you already know, I'm a sucker for all things leopard.                                                           


And as if having a bizzillion bags wasn't enough, I can't forget about all the accessories. Not so practical, the heart shaped wristlets are super cute and just big enough to hold a few bills and ID.
I love my hot pink metallic wallet I purchased on Boxing Day but the pink paint is starting to wear. Sadly not the best quality.


My most recent L.A.M.B. was a gift from my dear bf Lola.

Mostly leather, this bag is a step up from my other painted canvas totes (I have three others), and features a monogrammed silk lining.  Ooh la la


And my love affair with LAMB doesn't end here... It branches out into Gwens more youthful line Harajuku Lovers (dare I mention my canvas tote and matching shoes?) but please don't get me started... that's a whole other blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment