New Year's Eve is just around the corner.
With so many fun things to do, it's hard to pick what party to ring in the New Year!! One thing is to ensure you put your right foot forward and look amazing for 2012!
Here are some Lola tips to help for the night.
- Always plan where you are going, and dress around that! Nothing sucks more than wet tights from melted snowy floors when you are trying to get your dance on!!
- Don't forget your touch up lipstick and press powder. You wanna look amazing all night.
- Bring the right purse. Not too big or you will be the one carrying all the "goods" for your ladies.
- Dress for the weather. Don't look silly walking around -25 weather in a slinky dress trying to catch a cab.
- ALWAYS remember change for the coat check. Lines are crazy, this will save time.
- Don't go buck wild on the drinks before going out, you wanna make sure you get into the bar you just overpaid for.
- Always have a back up plan, if the first one sucks.. no worries you've lined something else up as a fail safe!!
- Please don't match your mate! It's not your prom or wedding. You can each stand out tonight!
|Add a lil tailor jacket and some great hoops & bracelet.|
|If you're covered up top, show some more legs!|
|Love the surprise sexy.|
Be bold and different with accessories and shoes, if your dress is a lil more simple. I like to go buck with make up and accessories! It's way more fun taking the time to get your hair and make up just right!
|New Years Eve doesn't always mean Dress! Add some black shear tights and sexy heels M E O W next level!!|
No money? No problem, raid your friends closet! You'll have a different idea for their clothes. Dress it up or down. Have fun with it! Don't forget yourself along the way!
Happy New Year! kiss kiss, Lola